You become the driver and experience a thrilling ride on our island buggies SEA-FARI tour, driving along the coast to many area attractions like volcanoes, lookouts, and more.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 0-2
- Adult with Zipline Upgrade
- Child with Zipline Upgrade
- Adult with Horseback Riding
- Child with Horseback Riding Upgrade
The ideal St. Lucia catamaran charter for cruise ship guests
- Start time 8:30 a.m. at the cruise port
- End Time approx.. 4:00 p.m. at the cruise port
After a short transfer to Marigot Bay, you will join our catamaran and set sail along the breathtaking west coast. While on your way to Soufriere, you will pass local fishing villages and mountainous coast line before arriving at the world-famous Pitons.
Once you reach Soufriere, you will be transferred by shuttle to the Toraille Waterfall, where you will have the chance to take a dip in the falls. Following this, you will visit the world’s only drive-in volcano where you either get a guided tour of the volcano or go into the rejuvenating mud baths.
After this, you will make your way to the Morne Coubaril Estate for a delicious local Creole-style buffet lunch and some fresh squeezed local juice.
On our return up the coast aboard the catamaran, you will stop at the Anse Cochon Beach for a refreshing swim or snorkeling where you will see some beautiful fish and reef.
After swimming, we continue north to the cruise port while enjoying music and drinks on board!
Make your way to the Diamonds International Store and the Sea Spray Cruises Ltd. rep will be waiting there wearing a company shirt and holding a sign that says “Sea Spray Cruises.”
- For ships docked at Pointe Seraphine, we will meet the guests between 8:15 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
- For ships docked at La Place Carenage, we will meet the guests between 8:45 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.